District Manager II
Who we are:
H-Wave is leading the way in drug-free rehabilitation and pain relief for those injured at work or at play. We are well-established in the work comp industry, with a solid reputation of results for over 25 years. H-Wave technology is used by over 100 professional sports teams in nearly every major sport, because nothing works better for creating immediate pain relief and sustained tissue recovery. It’s multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery, restore function, and manage chronic, acute or post-operative pain. It is a non-invasive drug-free alternative treatment option without harmful side effects. This unique technology stands apart from other electrotherapy modalities such as TENS, which only masks pain while the device is on, and traditional muscle stimulators; which use harsh signals and fatiguing muscle contractions to re-educate muscle. Whereas H-Wave is a rehabilitative device that focuses on addressing the root cause of symptoms and providing lasting, cumulative benefits; which patients can feel long after the device is taken off.
A career with H-Wave offers the unique ability to genuinely help patients, while enjoying the opportunities, excitement, and freedom only a sales position can offer. The District Manager II will be primarily responsible for sales and revenue growth for H-Wave medical device and services in a select geography. The DM will lead and coach a team of Sales Consultants, and drive them to success. The DM will engage in the below listed activities with the ongoing support, guidance and feedback from the Regional VP/Director of Sales. You will also be a primary resource to the RVP/Director of Sales, assisting them with execution of corporate initiatives, hiring and training of new Sales Consultants and with planning and execution of periodic sales and training meetings.
If you have a proven track record in managing a successful sales team, a passion to help people, you may be the person we are looking for to join the H-Wave family!
We are a family-owned company, and we pride ourselves on respecting and valuing our employees. We offer a positive work environment and great benefits; which include a generous matching 401k, paid initial and ongoing corporate training, paid vacation, life insurance, and medical, dental, and vision plans.
If you’ve got a proven history of leading successful teams and driving them to success, we want to talk to you. To apply, complete our Culture Index Survey by copying the link below:
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Sales Consultant Management, (6-8 Sales Consultants per District)
- Operates within and contributes to sales & growth strategy with Regional VP / Director
- Develop Quarterly and Annual Forecasts with Regional VP/Director
- The District Manager will be expected to participate in quarterly ride-a-longs with both consultants and PCA’s
- Conduct individual monthly 1:1 meetings with each Sales Consultant
- Set individual performance goals to match District goals
- Actively drive sales activities and goals
- Identify business challenges and develop appropriate action plans with Sales Consultants
- Ensure all District sales and business operations are in accordance with company standards
- Provide business and technical support to Sales Consultants and Clients
- Identify and train to District team skills gaps for Sales Consultants and PCAs
- Organize and lead periodic sales meetings
- Active engagement in ongoing employee recruitment/retention efforts
What you’ll need to get an interview:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3 years min. experience managing a sales team required
- Must have valid Driver’s License and acceptable motor vehicle record
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self- motivation
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to travel (overnight)