Bi-Lingual Virtual Patient Care Associate
Who we are:
H-Wave is leading the way in drug-free rehabilitation and pain relief for those injured at work or at play. We are well-established in the work comp industry, with a solid reputation of results for over 25 years. H-Wave technology is used by over 100 professional sports teams in nearly every major sport, because nothing works better for creating immediate pain relief and sustained tissue recovery. It’s a multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery, restore function, and manage chronic, acute or post-operative pain.
H-Wave is seeking a a Bi-Lingual English/Spanish Virtual Patient Care Associate. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to instruct our patients using virtual tools online or over the phone on how to use the H-Wave device.
If you would describe yourself as someone who enjoys people interaction and is passionate about helping people this may be the role for you. The role is remote and if you’re interested, please complete our Culture Index Survey by copying our link below:
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Evaluate and determine best course of treatment for H-Wave home use and effectively instruct patient users of H-Wave home devices using video and audio communication technology.
- Review, initiate contact, schedule home unit instruction and follow up on all referrals for H-Wave units.
- Ensures exceptional customer service is provided to each patient resulting in positive patient outcomes.
- Provides administrative support to assigned Sales Consultants and assists the assigned Sales Consultant in completion of forms and/or paperwork as a result of consultation.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to work independently while following both directions and established processes.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company policies, processes, software, etc.
- Inventory control of medical devices as needed.
- Adhere to telecommuting work policies and requirements.
- Model a culture reflective of our core company values.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to get an interview:
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- COTA, PTA, ATC, Personal Training, Kinesiology and/or Sports Medicine background preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals in a rapidly changing environment.
- 3+ years Customer Service experience, ideally working with external customer preferred
- Must have a physical space where the at home virtual instruction may be conducted privately.
- Strong oral and written communication skills across various media including phone, video, and email.
- Detail oriented.
- MS Platform experience preferred.