CA Legal Records Administrator
Who we are:
H-Wave is leading the way in drug-free rehabilitation and pain relief for those injured at work or at play. We are well-established in the work comp industry, with a solid reputation of results for over 25 years. H-Wave technology is used by over 100 professional sports teams in nearly every major sport, because nothing works better for creating immediate pain relief and sustained tissue recovery. It’s a multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery, restore function, and manage chronic, acute or post-operative pain. It is a non-invasive drug-free alternative treatment option without harmful side effects. This unique technology stands apart from other electrotherapy modalities such as TENS, which only masks pain while the device is on, and traditional muscle stimulators; which use harsh signals and fatiguing muscle contractions to re-educate muscle. Whereas H-Wave is a rehabilitative device that focuses on addressing the root cause of symptoms and providing lasting, cumulative benefits; which patients can feel long after the device is taken off.
H-Wave is seeking a California Legal Records Admin. to join on our operations team. The ideal candidate for this position will have a background in handling liens, experience with workers compensation, and have an understanding of old and new laws.
A day in the life of an H-Wave CA Legal Records Admin. will responsible for coordinating and handling all files going to court where we have liens filed in California at the Workers Comp Appeals Board (WCAB). Multitasking and dealing with a high volume of work is imperative to succeed in this role. You’ll have the ability to learn about California Workers Compensation Labor Code, and deepen your understanding of old and new laws. You’ll be a team player; many times, it is required to research different documents on the EAMS government website and help with various administrator roles. If you love detail, this is the job for you because it’s crucial to successfully put together and manage all files in this role.
If you’ve been known to be a resident expert in your field or your craft and you’re looking for a position that will further develop your skillset while working on an amazing team that’s full of passion about people helping people, this might be the job for you! If you live in Orange County and this sounds like the role for you, please complete our Culture Index Survey by copying our link below:
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Put together Court files at least 2 weeks in advance
- Process edex Hearing Notifications
- File Declaration of Readiness to proceed to lien conference to get our files on calendar
- Withdraw liens when we are not going to take file any further.
- Manage Lien Calendar for Court in SharePoint
- Sending out legal mail
- Help process secondary Bill Reviews to include reviewing of all Explanation of Review’s/Explanation of Benefit’s
- Help create Manufacturer’s Invoices when requested by the Operations Department
- Update information in the database when applicable
- Assist other team members with research of documents when needed for collections
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to get an interview:
- High school Diploma or GED required
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, able to prioritize and manage a high volume of files
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to work and communicate respectfully with other departments