Executive Administrative Assistant
Who We Are:
H-Wave is a company that is “All-In”. We are “All-In” for our patient outcomes, family, and are passionate about what we do and our fight towards ending the Opioid Crisis. H-Wave believes in the value of the lives of our patients as we manufacture a multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery, restore function, and manage chronic, acute, or post-operative pain. It is a non-invasive drug-free alternative treatment option without harmful side effects.
We are a family-owned business providing life changing pain relief for 40 years and we treat our patients and employees like family. In addition to patient outcome, employee satisfaction is a top priority, and we strive to keep our work culture fun, rewarding, and motivating.
Because we are “All-In” in everything that we get to do, and we are looking for people who will be as passionate about our product, service, and work environment as we are!
H-Wave is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant who will report to the VP of Business Development and will be primarily responsible for general business activities , maintaining executive scheduling, and extensive documentation of ongoing projects.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply and/or send in your resume. Following your application please complete our culture index assessment using the link below:
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Business Development as it pertains to business needs.
- Proactive calendar management; schedule appointments and meetings (on and off-site) using Outlook calendar.
- Event planning and on-site management: manage and provide support in coordinating pre-production, event execution, and post event follow up for company events.
- Conduct site selection and site visits as needed, including hotels and independent activities.
- Negotiate contract terms that are favorable to the company with the suppliers related to accommodations, meeting space, food and beverage, equipment, supplies and other elements.
- Post event analytics as it pertains to the events success and future enhancement opportunities.
- Assist with key projects that run through the executives’ office and manage special projects.
- Prepare correspondence and assist with proofing important communications as needed.
- Understand, research, and solve practical administrative/operational questions or issues.
- Coordinating all related conference rooms needs including any catering.
- Coordinating business outings, dinners, meetings, etc.
- Arrange all aspects of travel; keep executives travel profile up to date, arrange flights, hotels, transportation and prepare all itineraries including handing any travel emergencies.
- Prepare correspondence, memos, presentation, and meeting materials as requested.
- Maintain an organized filing system of highly confidential documentation..
- Organize, collect, and package executive and operations meeting material.
- Execute on special projects that require excellent excel or power point skills, as well as judgement and discretion.
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed.
- Act as an ambassador of the executive team and demonstrate poise and tact under pressure. Handle matters with sound judgement and confidentiality.
- Proven success as an Executive Assistant with a minimum 6+ years’ experience working with senior executives, and a minimum of 8 years related work experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience managing complex event logistics.
- Discretion and maturity given this person will be privy to sensitive and confidential information with the ability to discern whom on the team to work with in order to get projects completed.
- Exceptional teamwork, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be customer service oriented, diplomatic, motivated, and able to work and problem solve resourcefully and independently.
- Sound judgement and flexibility to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time.
- High attention to detail, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, proactive, positive, strong follow-through, team player, and highly professional
- Excited and motivated by working in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- PTO + birthday and holidays
- Job Type: Part Time
- Pay: From $29.00 per hour