Executive Administrative Assistant
Who we are:
H-Wave is leading the way in drug-free rehabilitation and pain relief for those injured at work or at play. We are well-established in the work comp industry, with a solid reputation of results for over 25 years. H-Wave technology is used by over 100 professional sports teams in nearly every major sport, because nothing works better for creating immediate pain relief and sustained tissue recovery. It’s a multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery, restore function, and manage chronic, acute or post-operative pain. It is a non-invasive drug-free alternative treatment option without harmful side effects. This unique technology stands apart from other electrotherapy modalities such as TENS, which only masks pain while the device is on, and traditional muscle stimulators; which use harsh signals and fatiguing muscle contractions to re-educate muscle. Whereas H-Wave is a rehabilitative device that focuses on addressing the root cause of symptoms and providing lasting, cumulative benefits; which patients can feel long after the device is taken off.
H-Wave is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant that will report to the VP of Operations and will be primarily responsible for general business activities to include: maintaining executive schedules, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, provides logistical and travel support while also working on operations related projects.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Operations as it pertains to business needs
- Proactive Calendar Management; schedule appointments and meetings (on and off-site) using Outlook Calendar
- Fielding emails and meeting requests; handling meeting conflicts and prioritization issues
- Assist with key projects that run through the executives’ offices and manage special projects
- Organize and track the VP of Operations tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Prepare correspondence and assist with proofing important communications as needed
- Act as liaison between staff and executives
- Understand, research, and solve practical and basic administrative/operational questions
- Coordinating all related conference rooms including any catering
- Coordinating business partner outings, dinner, meetings, etc.
- Arrange all aspects of travel; keep executives travel profile up to date, arrange flights, hotels, transportation and prepare all itineraries including handing any travel emergencies
- Prepare correspondence, memos, presentation and meeting materials as requested
- Maintain and organized physical and filing system
- Gather, remind, and follow up on outstanding action items from weekly meetings executive and operational team meetings
- Organize, collect, and package executive and operations meeting material
- Gather confidential information and execute on special projects that require excellent excel or power point skills, as well as judgement and discretion
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed
- Act as an ambassador of the executive team and demonstrate poise and tact under pressure. Handle matters with sound judgement and confidentiality.
- Event planning and on-site management: manage and provide support in coordinating pre-production, event execution and post event follow up for events.
- Conduct Site selection and site visits as needed, including hotels and independent activities
- Negotiate contract terms that are favorable to the company with the suppliers related to accommodations, meeting space, food and beverage, equipment, supplies and other elements.
- Post event analytics as it pertains to the events success
What you’ll need to get an interview:
- Proven success as an Executive Assistant with a minimum 6+ years experience working with senior executives, and a minimum of 8 years related work experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience managing complex event logistics
- Discretion and maturity given this person will be privy to sensitive and confidential information with the ability to discern who on the team to work with in order to get projects completed
- Exceptional team work, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be customer service oriented, diplomatic, motivated, and able to work and problem solve resourcefully and independently
- Sound judgement and flexibility to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- High attention to detail, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, proactive, positive, strong follow-through, team player, and highly professional
- Excited and motivated by working in a fast-paced, fun environment
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.