In this environment, we’re making things happen. We work hard, we play hard, and we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head on. We’re enthusiastic and passionate about H-Wave and are seeking someone who is equally excited to engage a passionate workforce.
This position reports to the VP of Operations and will be responsible for managing and developing the HR team. As the HR Manager, this role is responsible for all aspects of HR practices and processes to include: developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives which align with the company’s business objectives, ensuring compliance with company policies, regulations and practices, regularly reviewing employee performance and analyzing data and facilitating the resolution of grievances and demands among employees and between management.
A successful person in this role is proactive, assertive, and has a proven history in developing and engaging people. They posses the ability to think ahead and move forward to attain goals that are of value to them, their team and the company.
If this sounds like the role for you, please complete our Culture Index Survey by copying the link below:
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as an H-Wave HR Manager:
- Help to manage efforts in training for the organization: Leadership Training, Employee Training.
- Evaluate and streamline HR day to day functions.
- Develop and implement HR Strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy of the company, developing respective policies and documentation.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues, as well as facilitating the resolution of grievances among employees.
- Manage and develop an accomplished HR team
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of Human Capital, nurturing a positive working environment.
- Maintaining HR Systems (HRIS, benefits, payroll).
- Develop, oversee and manage performance evaluation process.
- Collect, maintain and analyze metrics and data related to employee performance and making recommendations to management to improve retention and development plans.
- Administering pay plan and benefits programs in accordance with priorities benchmarks set by executive leadership team.
- Ensuring legal compliance with applicable employment laws, regulations, and practices in collaboration with legal counsel.
- Excellent listening skills, negotiating skill and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company, people oriented, and results driven.
- Knowledge of California Employment Laws and regulations.
- Taking initiative in performing job responsibilities.
- Must be able to work under pressure and constricted deadlines.
What makes the ideal candidate qualified for the next steps:
- Bachelor’s Degree or PHR/SHRM Certification required
- 5-7 years’ experience as an HR Manager
- Strong background in benefits administration and management
- Knowledge of HR Metrics and databases.
- Strong Microsoft Suite Skills
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
- Must have the ability to plan, organize and implement various activities with ease
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly, prioritize and multitask
- Some related work experience required, such as completion of internship in a related human resources environment