H-Wave is leading the way in drug-free rehabilitation and pain relief for those injured at work or at play. We are well-established in the work comp industry, with a solid reputation of results for over 25 years. H-Wave technology is used by over 100 professional sports teams in nearly every major sport, because nothing works better for creating immediate pain relief and sustained tissue recovery.
H-Wave is seeking a brand new position to our Intake Team as the Mailroom Representative. We’re looking for someone who has a strong background in document management that is extremely detailed and has a history of maintaining high levels customer service both internally and externally.
A day in the life of an H-Wave Mailroom Representative serves as the mail-sorting and distribution guru. In this role, you’ll routinely sort, organize, open, code, scan, and distribute all incoming mail and prep and process all outgoing mail. Occasionally, you’ll also partner up with our receptionist and serve as the primary back up.
Are you someone who is easy going but also extremely organized (not just in your head but at your desk as well?) Do you love process and following one? If you live in Orange County and this sounds like the role for you, please apply!
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Process incoming mail-sort, open, code (requires use of computer to find corresponding account number), scan, organize by department and distribute to department
- Outgoing mail-scanning, sealing, weighing, posting and prepping to mail out
- Cover and back-up receptionist as needed
- Scanning checks, ripping and returning to accounts receivable
- Use multiple mailroom machines-scanners, postage, folding, envelope opener
- Clean and organize mailroom and equipment weekly
What you’ll need to get an interview:
- HSD; or equivalent of 2+ years related work experience
- Excellent PC skills with ability to adapt rapidly to a variety of systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals of varying authority in a professional and efficient manner
- Willingness to grow and take on additional responsibilities
- Positive attitude and professional image at all times
- Able to work cohesively with others or independently with little supervision
- Highly dependable (attendance, daily responsibilities/tasks, and project deadlines)
- Competent in multi-tasking, prioritization, and maintain confidentiality
- Very detail-oriented
Job Type: Part-time (20-25 hours a week)