Patient Care Associate/Sales Assistant
Who we are:
H-Wave is leading the way in drug-free rehabilitation and pain relief for those injured at work or at play. We are well-established in the work comp industry, with a solid reputation of results for over 25 years. H-Wave technology is used by over 100 professional sports teams in nearly every major sport, because nothing works better for creating immediate pain relief and sustained tissue recovery. It’s a multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery, restore function, and manage chronic, acute or post-operative pain. It is a non-invasive drug-free alternative treatment option without harmful side effects. This unique technology stands apart from other electrotherapy modalities such as TENS, which only masks pain while the device is on, and traditional muscle stimulators; which use harsh signals and fatiguing muscle contractions to re-educate muscle. Whereas H-Wave is a rehabilitative device that focuses on addressing the root cause of symptoms and providing lasting, cumulative benefits; which patients can feel long after the device is taken off.
An H-Wave sales Patient Care Associate, (PCA) offers the unique ability to genuinely help patients, while enjoying the excitement and freedom that comes as a member of the outside sales team. PCA’s work regularly with clinicians and patients to provide drug-free pain relief and functional improvement for people recovering from injury, surgery, or chronic pain.
If you’re an optimistic and energetic person who enjoys meeting new people daily? Can you facilitate information while fitting an array of patients? Has your communication type been described as fast paced, extremely detailed, naturally persuasive, and extremely coordinated on present goals? If this sounds like you, then you might be our new Patient Care Associate!
If you live near Seattle, WA and this sounds like the role for you, please complete our Culture Index Survey by copying the link below:
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is given to each patient
- Assist the Sales Consultant in completion of forms and/or paperwork as a result of consultation
- Work in tandem with Sales Consultant to meet monthly sales, and prospect conversion quotas
- Conduct confirmation calls for appointments
- Print daily close out reports on scheduling system and review for accuracy
- Possess the ability to work independently following both directions and established processes
- Possess a strong attention to detail and can tactfully and effectively work with others to obtain necessary information
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company policies, processes, software, etc.
- Model a culture reflective of our core company values
What you’ll need to get an interview:
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals in a rapidly changing environment
- 3+ years Customer Service experience, ideally working with external customers
- Ability to forge, expand, and maintain relationships with our strategic partners
- Strong oral and written communication skills across various media including phone, video, and email
- Strong data and overall analytical skills; proficiency with Excel
- Bilingual, Spanish highly preferred
- Local candidates only, no relocation
- Company Vehicle
- Matching 401k
- Health/Life Insurance
- Optional Dental/Vision
- Paid Vacation