Who we are:
H-Wave is leading the way in drug-free rehabilitation and pain relief for those injured at work or at play. We are well-established in the work comp industry, with a solid reputation of results Since 1981. H-Wave technology is used by over 100 professional sports teams in nearly every major sport, because nothing works better for creating immediate pain relief and sustained tissue recovery.
An H-Wave Care Tech is primarily responsible for treating guests utilizing the H-Wave device. In this role, you’ll assess the guest pain points, identify the correct placements and treat guests in the provision of a safe and clean environment facilitating therapeutic and more efficient care. The role offers the unique ability to genuinely help individuals in providing a holistic and drug-free approach to pain relief and functional improvement for guests seeking treatments at the wellness center.
A successful individual in this role would be strongly empathetic and possess the natural ability to connect and build relationships with others. As an ambassador of H-Wave and resident expert on treatment plans, this individual would also identify guests who would strongly benefit from additional treatments or purchasing an H-Wave unit for home.
If you’re an optimistic and energetic person who enjoys meeting new people daily and you can serve an array of guests this might be a role for you. If you’re interested then you might be our new H-Wave Care Tech!
If you live near West Palm Beach, FL and this sounds like the role for you, please complete our Culture Index Survey by copying the link below:
Here’s a snapshot of your every day duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure exceptional customer service is given to each guest.
- Complete all forms and paperwork from the guest consultation and treatment.
- Be a knowledge expert and promote the H-Wave device to the guests.
- Communicate, show and sell the H-Wave benefits.
- Stay up to date on H-Wave device and company information.
- Work independently following both directions and established processes.
- Consultative selling; identifying guests who would strongly benefit from the H-Wave device and sell additional treatment packages and H-Wave home devices.
- Multi-task by serving multiple guests at any given time ensuring each has an individual and customized experience.
- Review guests lists and schedule treatment times.
- Attend and participate in training.
Here’s what you’ll need to get an interview:
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred
- Ability to forge, expand and maintain positive relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated history of being open minded and willing to learn
- Proven ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Job Type: Full-time