Patient Care Associate
Who We Are:
H-Wave is a company that is “All-In”. We are “All-In” for our patient outcomes, family, and are passionate about what we do and our fight towards ending the Opioid Crisis. H-Wave believes in the value of the lives of our patients as we manufacture a multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery, restore function, and manage chronic, acute, or post-operative pain. It is a non-invasive drug-free alternative treatment option without harmful side effects.
We are a family-owned business providing life changing pain relief for 40 years and we treat our patients and employees like family. In addition to promoting exceptional patient outcomes, employee satisfaction is a top priority, and we strive to keep our work culture fun, rewarding, and motivating.
Because we are “All-In” in everything that we get to do, we are looking for people who will be as passionate about our product, service, and work environment as we are!
An H-Wave Patient Care Associate offers the unique ability to genuinely help patients, while enjoying the excitement and freedom that comes as a member of the outside sales team. PCA’s work regularly with clinicians and patients to provide drug-free pain relief and functional improvement for people recovering from injury, surgery, or chronic pain.
If you’re an optimistic and energetic person who enjoys meeting new people daily and can draw on your clinical expertise while working with an array of patients, you would likely thrive in this role. Our best Patient Care Associates are described as excellent communicators whose workstyle is fast paced, extremely detailed, naturally persuasive, and extremely organized. If you are a licensed Athletic Trainer or Physical Therapist Assistant and you’re looking for a change that allows you the freedom to travel between multiple offices, then you might be our new Patient Care Associate!
This position will cover a territory that includes Charlotte , Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Fayetteville, Myrtle Beach , Charleston SC
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Review through diagnoses and identify a treatment plan for the H-Wave Patients.
- Train patients in a 1:1 setting on H-Wave device set up/use and implement a formal treatment plan.
- Complete Patient Information forms and submit to corporate.
- Follow up on patient outcome reports.
- Follow up on prescriptions.
- Ensure exceptional customer service is given to each patient.
- Assist the Sales Consultant in completion of forms and/or paperwork as a result of your consultation.
- Work in tandem with Sales Consultant to meet monthly sales goals.
- Conduct confirmation calls for appointments.
- Print daily close out reports on scheduling system and review for accuracy.
- Possess the ability to work independently following both directions and established processes.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and can tactfully and effectively work with others to obtain necessary information.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company policies, processes, software, etc.
- Model a culture reflective of our core company values
- This role will require up to 3-4 overnights per month.
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals in a rapidly changing environment.
- 1+ years clinical experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant or Athletic Trainer
- Current Physical Therapy Assistant/ Athletic Training License or Certification preferred.
- Previous experiences fitting patients with electrical stimulation or modalities preferred.
- Ability to forge, expand, and maintain relationships with our strategic partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills across various media including phone, video, and email.
- Local candidates only, no relocation.
- Strong data and overall analytical skills; proficiency with Excel.
- Pay: Starting at $40,000.00