Patient Experience Representative (Customer Service Rep)
Who we are:
H-Wave is leading the way in drug-free rehabilitation and pain relief for those injured at work or at play. We are well-established in the work comp industry, with a solid reputation of results for over 25 years. H-Wave technology is used by over 100 professional sports teams in nearly every major sport, because nothing works better for creating immediate pain relief and sustained tissue recovery. It’s a multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery, restore function, and manage chronic, acute or post-operative pain.
H-Wave is seeking a Patient Experience Representative to join our Customer Experience Team. This person has a strong background in customer service, preferably within the medical industry or a call center environment. The ideal candidate is proactive, thinks ahead, is driven, reacts quickly and has a demonstrated history of providing memorable customer experiences.
A day in the life of an H-Wave Patient Experience Representative consists of patient interactions via phone both in-bound and outbound calls handling a variety of interactions to include patient inquiries, navigating and resolving customer complaints, and answering routine questions regarding our products and services.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, we encourage you to apply via indeed or our website. Following our application, please complete our Culture Index assessment by using the link below:
A Snapshot of What You’ll Do:
- Receives in-bound and makes outbound calls to H-Wave patients.
- Answer’s routine patient inquiries, navigates customer complaints, and provides customers with information regarding H-Wave products and services.
- Performs data entry and utilizes H-Wave’s propriety patient system to process unit supply orders and returns.
- Performs routine follow up with patients and ensure they are contacted for patient outcome surveys in a timely manner.
- Consistently provides excellent customer service standards and maintains high customer satisfaction call rates.
- Performs routine calls to patients to get updated on H-Wave’s patient outcome reports.
- Documents and records patient interactions to patient outcome reports.
- Delivers excellent customer service and meets the needs of all our customers while executing high volumes calls.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Respond promptly to patient inquiries.
What you need to get an interview:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and must be astute in providing well-defined responses
- Must be tolerant of ever-changing requests that may come from the different departments.
- Must be quick to adapt to the different process changes that may occur.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Initiative and great service aptitude