Regional Sales Director
H-Wave is seeking a Regional Sales Director covering the Southeast (GA, TN, NC,AL ) territory. This person must understand and articulate what it takes to lead a high-performing team of medical device sales representatives as they will be tasked with developing a dynamic and driven team. We are looking for an enthusiastic leader to motivate their team to exceed sales goals and do the best work of their life!
Who We Are:
H-Wave is a company that is “All-In”. We are “All-In” for our patient outcomes, family, and are passionate about what we do and our fight towards ending the Opioid Crisis. H-Wave believes in the value of the lives of our patients as we manufacture a multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery, restore function, and manage chronic, acute, or post-operative pain. It is a non-invasive drug-free alternative treatment option without harmful side effects.
We are a family-owned business providing life changing pain relief for 40 years and we treat our patients and employees like family. In addition to patient outcome, employee satisfaction is a top priority, and we strive to keep our work culture fun, rewarding, and motivating.
Because we are “All-In” in everything that we get to do, and we are looking for people who will be as passionate about our product, service, and work environment as we are!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, forecast, and execute upon monthly, quarterly, and annual sales production, growth and profit goals.
- Support and encourage a strategic coaching relationship with Sales Consultants.
- Review Quarterly Achievements, Goals and Strategy with EVP of Sales.
- Perform Quarterly and Annual Reviews with every member of your Regional Sales Team.
- Identify and present opportunities for professional growth and self-development.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with every member of your Regional Sales Team.
- Identify business challenges and develop appropriate action plans with Sales Consultants.
- Provide business systems and technical support to Sales Consultants and customers.
- Work from and actively engage the use of the H-Wave Sales Playbook.
- Identify skills gaps and support sales team efforts to execute on revenue generating sales activities.
- Active engagement in ongoing employee recruitment, retention and mentorship of current team members.
- Accountable for region-wide Strategic Partnership engagement, referencing Regional Sales Consultants’ Strategic Partnership Grids.
- Formal Annual Quality Assessment of all Regional PCAs with ongoing quality monitoring.
- Resolve customer challenges when escalation is necessary.
- Look for, record and report trends, challenges and issues within the region immediately to the EVP of Sales.
- Attend regional and national industry specific conventions, symposia, conferences and other events as necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
• Must have experience leading a high-performance sales team
• Must have valid Driver’s License and clean motor vehicle record
• History of working in a position that requires significant autonomy and self- motivation
• Highly driven and exhibits strong work ethic
• Exemplary written and oral communication skills with any audience
• Demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities
• Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to travel, up to 50% (overnight) on a regular basis
• The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Frequent required travel to customer clinics, hospitals and offsite meetings. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile
• Base Salary + Commission
• Vehicle Allowance
• Matching 401k
• Health/Life Insurance
• Optional Dental/Vision
• Company Issued iPhone
• Paid Vacation
Pay: From $120,000.00 per year