Special Accounts Support Representative
Who we are:
H-Wave is leading the way in drug-free rehabilitation and pain relief for those injured at work or at play. We are a medical device company that specializes in pain management, tissue restoration and rehabilitation. We are well-established in workers comp, personal injury and have had a solid reputation of results for over 31 years. Our technology is used nationwide by physicians, physical therapists, chiropractors, VA centers and over 100 professional sports teams in nearly every major sport, because nothing works better for creating immediate pain relief and sustained tissue recovery.
H-Wave is seeking a Special Accounts Support Representative. This position full time. The proposed schedule will be Monday-Friday from 6:30am to 3pm.
As a Special Accounts Support Representative, you can expect to make anywhere between 15-20 calls per day. We’re seeking someone who loves following a process and enjoys marking tasks off with a check mark throughout the day.
The role is in Huntington Beach, CA and if this sounds like the role for you, please complete our Culture Index Survey by copying our link below:
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Enter new accounts for Personal Injury and submitting billing
- Enter data from patient paperwork
- Scanning paperwork into correct files
- Make corrections as needed
- Make outbound calls to the law firms and verify the status of a case
- Update our internal systems and databases with the case status and follow up activity
- Sort reports through excel and update as necessary
- Report your weekly activity to Supervisor
- Creating, sending, and tracking attorney packets
- Gather medical records requests and send for billing
- Uploading cases to Mighty
What you’ll need to get an interview:
- High school Diploma or GED required
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be a team player, work and communicate respectfully with other departments