Sr. Financial Analyst
H-Wave is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst whose primary responsibility is to perform a variety of financial activities to include budgeting, forecasting, and variance reporting. This person will be seen as a strategic business partner across the organization who provides data analytics for the H-Wave Management and Executive team.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and strategically minded Sr. Financial Analyst to join our Accounting and Finance team. This person will be have strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills. They’ll have a knack for creating story with data both factually and futuristically. They will be experts with presenting financial information and models in a concise and comprehensible manner.
This ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial analysis with demonstrated skillsets in financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis.
If this sounds like the role for you, please complete our Culture Index Survey by completing our assessment and application below:
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide strategic analytical support by creating and providing monthly departmental variance to forecast reports updating regularly with detailed explanations.
- Creates and communicates complex and detailed financial information and concepts to business leaders to support and influence decision making.
- Analyzes data, reviews new business proposals, identifies risk and opportunities as it pertains to financial planning, budgeting, developing financial models, revenue recognition, projections, and research and analysis reports and providing detailed summaries.
- Create, update, publish monthly sales team cost per deal reporting for all regions.
- Perform regular monthly reporting activities such as reviewing monthly financials and reporting on variance explanations for all departments.
- Actively monitor coding for AP invoices and ensure appropriate department allocations are made.
- Work across the organization partner with business leaders to identify and develop standard metric reporting, covering areas such as sales, website, financial, inventory/service levels, etc.
- Works with cross-functional teams to set targets and deadlines to develop plans, conduct analysis, measure results, and improve processes.
- Review billing processes identify and present solutions which utilize the H-Wave patient system, PCMS, as the main AR subsystem by integrating Syspro billing as part of PCMS, develop, streamline, implement and maintain new processes where possible.
- Review credit card merchant accounts and make recommendations to consolidate credit card merchant accounts to one account, where possible, and develop reporting to monitor chargebacks and merchant costs.
- Assist in following up on collections for Syspro accounts receivable amounts.
- Assist in recording deposits and write offs for the accounts receivable team as needed.
- Assist in transitioning from cash to accrual basis. Track all insurance and tax liabilities. Track invoices for accrual versus cash basis.
- MBA in Finance is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting and/or related field
- Progressive experience in financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and business planning (preferably 5 years or more partnering with management and executive staff)
- Demonstrated success in project management, process improvement (six sigma and/or Kaizen projects) communicating data to cross function teams, management, and executive staff.
- Must have prior experience with standard costing and accounting for standard cost variances.
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling
- Business analysis skills, with the ability to see implications, future projections, and provide consultative solutions and recommendations.
- Power BI reporting experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and interact well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
If the job is physically demanding, this should be stated in the job description. A physically demanding job is one where the incumbent is required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, and so forth.
- Family focused company with a strong team environment at a purpose-driven company
- Base Salary
- Matching 401k
- Health/Life Insurance
- Optional Dental/Vision
- Paid Vacation