New WorkCompCentral Webinar on 4/8/21
We are beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. As vaccines become more available and are distributed, we all may feel more comfortable in securing the things we need. For a segment of our population, the inability to access care has caused a delay in recovering from injuries and illnesses. Recent studies suggest some individuals who are unable to secure elective surgeries have turned to opioids. Deaths related to opioid abuse rose during the pandemic.
This session will discuss:
- COVID’s true impact on medical care and telemedicine
- How delayed recovery has led to unintended consequences
- What should individuals do now after vaccination?
- Reasonable alternatives for those who will still be unable to adequately access care
- What’s next from a casualty perspective as we slowly resume normalcy
Continuing Education: 0 Credit
If you’re interested in viewing this webinar, you can register HERE.