H-Wave® OTC HomeCare Program
H-Wave OTC is a multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery by increasing circulation, improve muscle performance, and manage chronic, post-surgical and post-traumatic pain. It is a non-invasive drug-free alternative treatment option without harmful side effects, available without a prescription.
H-Wave OTC HomeCare is a one-of-a-kind pain relief and rehabilitation program that includes the FDA-cleared H-Wave OTC device and an extensive, multi-step process to ensure positive patient results.
Your H-Wave® OTC is supplied with the following unique accessories developed for optimal results:
- H-Wave OTC device
- 9 packages of electrodes
- 2 sets of lead wires
- 1 battery recharger
- User manual
- Carrying case with shoulder strap
Every H-Wave OTC device comes with a 30-Day risk free money back guarantee, personalized one-on-one consultation, and lifetime support of continued instruction and education on use of the device. See Terms and Conditions for additional details.
H-Wave® OTC Indications for Use:
- For symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain
- For adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic pain
- For temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, neck, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise and normal household and work activities
- To temporarily increase local blood circulation in healthy muscles
- For muscle conditioning by stimulating healthy muscle in order to improve or facilitate muscle performance