H-Wave® OTC Post-Op Program
H-Wave OTC is a multi-functional electrical stimulation device which places powerful pain control into the hands of patients, without the need for a prescription. This can reduce or eliminate the need for post-surgical narcotics, helping to work towards an opioid-free surgery. H-Wave OTC also provides the tremendous post-operative benefits of regional muscle activation, increasing blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, but without stress on the tissues.
H-Wave’s OTC Post-Op Program is an effective, drug-free approach to post-op recovery. It provides 24/7 access to the FDA-cleared H-Wave OTC device (available without a prescription); as well as on-going support and supplies for a flexible 90-Day period.*
Your H-Wave® OTC is supplied with the following unique accessories developed for optimal results:
- H-Wave OTC device
- 9 packages of electrodes
- 2 sets of lead wires
- 1 battery recharger
- User manual
- Carrying case with shoulder strap
The Post-Op Program also includes the following in addition to your H-Wave OTC device and accessories, for the duration of the 90-Day Program*:
- Highly customized, one-on-one training and support
- Unlimited supplies and sterile electrodes as needed
- Personalized treatment modifications during post-op progression
- Any device repairs or maintenance needed
If you’d like to keep your H-Wave OTC device for continued benefit after the 90-Day Post-Op Program duration, you may purchase the device for an additional one-time charge of $1,425. This amount includes all on-going support and continued instruction needed for as long as the original purchaser owns the device.
Every H-Wave OTC device comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.*
*The Post-Op Program allows for flexibility in the exact duration (up to 15 days) based on the physician’s scheduling of pre-op and post-op appointments. Please see Terms and Conditions for additional details on program and 30-Day money back guarantee policy.
H-Wave® OTC Indications for Use:
- For symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain
- For adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic pain
- For temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, neck, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise and normal household and work activities
- To temporarily increase local blood circulation in healthy muscles
- For muscle conditioning by stimulating healthy muscle in order to improve or facilitate muscle performance