H-Wave® OTC HomeCare Program Payment Plan
$330.00 / month for 10 months
H-Wave® OTC is a multi-functional electrical stimulation device intended to speed recovery and manage pain. It is a non-invasive drug-free treatment option available without a prescription.
H‑Wave OTC HomeCare is a one-of-a-kind pain relief and rehabilitation program that includes the FDA-cleared H-Wave OTC device and an extensive, multi-step process to ensure positive patient results.
If you have opted to purchase the H-Wave OTC HomeCare Program through our ten month payment plan, you will be charged for the first payment today and for any shipping or tax associated with the purchase. The credit card you use today will be charged on the same day of the month as your initial purchase for the remaining 9 months. If the device is returned within the first 30 days of purchase, you will get a full refund (less shipping & handling) per our money-back guarantee policy. See Terms & Conditions for additional details.
After the first 30 days of purchase, you are responsible for all payments until it is paid in full. This is a payment plan and not a rental; the device may not be returned after 30 days. You may log into your account at any time to view your remaining balance or to update your payment information.
Your H-Wave® OTC is supplied with the following unique accessories developed for optimal results:
- H-Wave OTC device
- 9 packages of electrodes
- 2 sets of lead wires
- 1 battery recharger
- User manual
- Carrying case with shoulder strap
Every H-Wave OTC device comes with a 30-Day risk free money back guarantee, personalized one-on-one consultation, and lifetime support of continued instruction and education on use of the device.
H-Wave® OTC Indications for Use:
- For symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain
- For adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic pain
- For temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, neck, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise and normal household and work activities
- To temporarily increase local blood circulation in healthy muscles
- For muscle conditioning by stimulating healthy muscle in order to improve or facilitate muscle performance